1. Select ‘Send Messages’ on the left-hand side of the MXT menu, then click on ‘Recurring’.
2. To create a recurring message, click on ‘Create Recurring’.
3. Enter a name for your recurring message and choose the number you would like your message to come from. Click on the ‘From’ dropdown tab and you will see a selection of Sender ID options. You can choose your message to be sent from a shared number, a custom word, a virtual number or the number you used to register your account.
Tip: Replies from recipients can only be received if you select ‘Shared Numbers’, ‘Verified Number’ or a ‘Virtual Number’.
For more information, please refer to the article What can I use as my Sender ID (From Address)
4. Under ‘To’, enter the mobile number, contact, or contact group that you would like to send your message to.
5. Enter your message content in the ‘Message’ box.
6. Select your recurring pattern, either ‘Daily’, ‘Weekly’, ‘Monthly’ or ‘Yearly’
7. Set the time to send the message.
8. For the ‘Range of Recurrence’, set the start date and end date.
9. Here, you can choose to end the recurring message either by a) a specific date, b) after it's occurred X amount of times, or c) never-ending.
10. Click ‘Save Recurring’ to complete the set-up.
11. You will be directed to the main page where you can view, edit, and delete your recurring messages.
Explanation of fields:
Name: The name of the recurring message.
Origin: The origin (sender ID) of the recurring message.
Message: The message content of the recurring message.
Occurrence Completed: The number of times the recurring message has triggered (been sent).
Pattern: The pattern of the recurring message, e.g. Daily, Monthly, etc.
End: The end date/time of the recurring message. i.e. When to stop the recurring message.
Next Delivery: The next delivery date/time of the recurring message.