Enabling 2FA for your account adds an extra layer of security to your MXT logon.
When enabled, on the next MXT login, the user will be prompted to insert an OTP (one time password) sent to the mobile number registered on the account every time they attempt to log in.
To enable 2FA for your own account, please see Enable 2FA (2-factor authentication) for logon.
If you wish to update the mobile number to get the 2FA code, navigate to 'Contact Information' and update the mobile number here.
How to enable 2FA for sub-accounts:
1. Click on the cog icon on the top right-hand corner of MXT, and underneath 'Settings', select ‘Sub Accounts'.
2. Create a sub-account or Edit a sub-account.
3. Check the tick box 'Enable Two Factor Authentication' to enable 2FA for the sub-account.
How to restrict sub-accounts from enabling/disabling 2FA themselves
1. Click on the cog icon on the top right-hand corner of MXT, and underneath 'Settings', select ‘Corporate Features'.
3. Once 'Access Control' feature is granted, create an access group and click on the lock icon to 'Manage' the group.
4. Look for 'Two Factor Authentication' under 'Users' and disable/enable at will.
5. Lastly, go back to the ‘Corporate Features' page and ensure all the sub-accounts that need to be restricted are assigned to the access group.